Time & Attendance Solutions
Does your old attendance system offer the most accurate records? Could your business benefit from an updated system that allows you to automatically keep track of the exact time that employees clock in and out during the work day? If yes, then you might consider learning more about our Timepaq time and attendance software that offers a variety of features that could give you greater control over your staff time sheets and working hours.
Timepaq time and attendance software includes a wide range of features designed to give employers greater managerial abilities. By choosing a reliable system from Wipaq, you might find that you can enforce stricter guidelines for employees when they clock in to work. You can greatly reduce instances of time theft or prevent buddy punching that take place during the hours of work.
Timepaq time and attendance computer programs from Wipaq also help you determine when you need a higher or lower number of employees at work. By adjusting your shifts, you might save money by operating more efficiently. Whether small or large, many businesses find that using Timepaq software can help them succeed.
Modern attendance tracking systems, also known as attendance management systems, have features and functionality vastly superior to their predecessors: handwritten timecards. The handwritten timecard attendance system was less than ideal for employees as well as business owners because it took both away from the real work that needed to be done. Inaccurate reporting, labor and payroll errors were understandably and unintentionally common.
Accurately tracking employee attendance with an automated attendance system can help you control labor costs by standardizing rules pertaining to work and pay. The most valuable benefit of an electronic system is its ability to reduce time-consuming manual and administrative tasks (paper timecards), resulting in more time for hands on work and, ultimately, improved workforce productivity.
A company’s attendance system needs could be derived from the following criteria.
Program (Software) Accessibility
Ideally your team will be able to access project information from multiple sources: internally on the company’s network server (non-Internet access), from remote locations via the Internet, and on mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets. Off-site, or mobile, access is imperative if your employees are spread across multiple locations and time zones; each person must be able to update their activities on an ongoing basis.
The handwritten timecard’s days are gone, but many industries still need attendance tracking hardware – time clocks. Automated attendance system clocks do much more than punch an employee’s card with a timestamp. There are fixed and portable models on the market, many built to withstand the harsh conditions of industrial and outdoor job sites. Time and attendance records are accurate down to the minute, eliminating payroll mixups. Other hardware tracking options are biometric and fingerprint attendance systems that collect, report and track employee work hours, breaks, and leaves with a simple finger / hand / eye / face scan.
Software and Reporting
Automated attendance systems will become an integral part of your accounting and payroll personnel, so they must be able to use the attendance system software. Take advantage of cost effective offers from Wipaq to implement the basic package of Timepaq and and have your employees get hands on experience with Timepaq software before you decide which version to upgrade to.
Work with your accounting department to see how much of your quarterly and annual reporting can be automated with an attendance tracking system. Having access to information throughout the year can reduce the stress associated with year end reports and audits.
Room to Grow
Be forward thinking when you’re ready to automate your company’s attendance management system. What you need today could change as you grow in the coming months and years. Look for an expandable attendance system that’s expandable, able to process more employees than you currently have, add more features in future and open to integration with different devices which may be introduced in future.
Advantages of Automated Time Attendance or Employee Time Clock in System
• Perfect for companies wanting an economical PC Based and feature rich employee Time and Attendance software and time clock in solution. With these solutions your company will have an immediate ROI simply by eliminating payroll errors and avoiding the time consumed by the Accounts Department to manually calculate the employee work schedule and Attendance tracking.
• Easy to use, powerful time and attendance software that allows you to automate your company's timekeeping, work schedule and attendance tracking. With built-in setup wizards and simplified daily operations. The Time clock in system & Attendance solutions completely eliminate paper time sheets.
• Employees time clock in and out at a data terminal using the badges that are included with the system. The data terminal Time clock in system seamlessly transmits employee punches to the software which automatically applies your company rules and employee work schedules.
• Replaces manual payroll process by electronic time and attendance
• Adjusts schedules quickly and re-deploys staff due to unforeseen changes.
• Accessible anytime, anywhere via the internal emails, giving maximum control and convenience to supervisors, schedulers, and agency heads.
• The employee Attendance tracking Cards serves as an easily available Identification card as well unlike the conventional Electronic Time recorders.
• Overtime criteria can be set to control the authorization of overtime thereby reducing overhead cost on un-scheduled overtimes.
What are Employee Time and Attendance software systems?
Software to manage or monitor the time worked by employees for the purpose of efficiently processing payroll. These systems may be integrated with existing payroll processing software or Excel calculation formats. Also, these systems may track labor distribution, building security, and personnel scheduling. These employeen attendance tracking systems usually are able to give reports of overtime/docking of non-exempt employees.
What are advantages of time and attendance systems?
An automated time and attendance system can reduce the time needed to enter 'hours worked' data into payroll system. A employee time and attendance system can reduce errors in enforcement of company attendance policies.
Moreover, the entire system comes with installation guide to complement the user-friendliness. The employee attendance software is customizable for your specific reporting needs at a minimal charge. The complete Time system is portable and does not require a fixed installation. The employee Attendance hardware can be shifted from the current site to another location easily.
At Wipaq Dubai you could find your perfect employee time system based on your company policies and employee work schedule. We have done attendance tracking implementation in Dubai UAE and accross Middle East.
Contact Us for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, UAE, Middle East and Africa