Canteen Meal Management System
Many organizations / Hotels / Worker's Village provide canteen facility to its employees, but proper management of meals per employee is a cumbersome task.
Wipaq Dubai's Meal Management System provides a user friendly system that facilitates quick and efficient operation to manage employee Meal transactions. This time in software also provides automated and cashless transaction solution and also has network based solutions to operate multiple counters simultaneously.
The complete solution comprises of Data Collection Terminals, Meal Management Software and optional Thermal Slip Printer / label printer or Door Access/Turnstiles. This system is capable of not only providing criteria based reports; it can also ensure one meal per employee, thus avoiding misuse of facility.
- Easy to integrate with Fingerprint/Proximity card/Hand Punch Time in software system
- Photograph verification avoids proxy punching for the card based Time Management system
- Easy Time Management Report printing with all the criteria combinations
- Maintain and Generate Meal Transaction report of individual employees/contractor wise/
department account on daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis
- Tailor made schedule software reporting can be developed as per customer requirement.
- Network/Intranet based solutions to handle multiple counters in closed environment
- Coupon Printers or label printers can be integrated with the Time management machines
- Maintains employee database with photograph, contractor/department/designation wise
- User defined timing for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea etc. (unlimited)
- Integration with any kind of HR/ERP software if required (Optional)
- Manual meal entry/delete option (for authorized user only)
- Customizable schedule software based on the customer requirements
- Can be integrated to Employee schedule software, Turnstiles / door access control system to control the access to the canteen/food serving area
- Daily/weekly/monthly/yearly report for meal taken by employee - contractor
wise/ date wise (quantity)
- Special Reporting for the additional meals of the employees in a particular meal time
- Manual Meal entry Report
- Meal summary reports
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or later
- MS Office 2003 or later
- Network & Power points for the Fingerprint/proximity/Hand Punch Time Management reader