- DTC1000 is the ideal card printing solution for small organizations that need a simple, reliable, and economical means of printing and encoding identification cards. This printer provides quality custom printing and encoding in one pass.
- Fargo DTC1000 printer/encoder utilizes simple cartridge supplies making ribbon changes and basic cleaning easy. Its compact size allows it to fit perfectly on a small office table.
- Fargo DTC1000 is a compact and affordable printer that makes professional ID card printing a quick, hassle-free experience. With the DTC1000, even first-time users will find it easy to produce great-looking personalized ID cards. That's because the printer is loaded with features that work to simplify the process of designing and printing top-quality IDs. It's the ideal solution for convenient printing of school IDs, employee badges, membership and loyalty cards, and more
- Fargo DTC1000 comes standard with Fargo's Swift ID embedded badging application. This makes the DTC1000 a true plug-and-play solution, as users can quickly produce personalized IDs without installing PC software. Simply plug it in and you're ready to go, right out of the box.
- Fargo DTC1000 offers full-color, edge-to-edge printing, and can print on ID cards ranging from 9 to 40 mil in thickness. This enables the DTC1000 to handle thin cards (such as those used for business cards), standard-sized ID cards, and also thicker technology cards. Another unique attribute of the Fargo DTC1000 is its built-in erase and rewrite function. Using special heat sensitive cards, the printer can actually erase and rewrite the information on your cards. This is particularly useful for short-lived cards such as visitor badges and transit cards.
- DTC1000 is available as either a single-sided or dual-sided printer. Keep in mind single-sided printers can still print information on both card sides, however the cards will have to be run through twice. If the information on the back of your cards is different for each card, then a dual-sided card printer is the ideal choice as it enables you to print unique information on both sides in a single pass.
- You also have the option of adding Ethernet connectivity at the point of purchase. The Ethernet setup is perfect for networked environments where multiple users must access the printer remotely from different locations.
- For those wishing to print multifunctional IDs, you can choose to add magnetic stripe encoding to your printer now, or any time down the road. The Fargo DTC1000 accepts a field-upgradeable magnetic stripe encoder. With magnetic stripe encoding, you can produce secure, sophisticated cards for use with such applications as time and attendance tracking, access control, check-in/checkout processes, and more.
At Wipaq Dubai, UAE; we provide free quote estimates for Fargo DTC1000 Card Printer.
Call us for Fargo DTC1000 in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah / Fujairah / Sharjah / Ajman / Abu Dhabi UAE.